Haven - The G.A.M.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble for the Orcs of Alto

Go down

Trouble for the Orcs of Alto Empty Trouble for the Orcs of Alto

Post by xeanos Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:41 am

Everyday tonnes of Iron is moved from the deep Orc iron mines to the forging and blacksmith bases. The miners that work in the deep mines are a coordination of Orc cowards, slaves and prominent slave workers. Despite it containing a mix of Orc degenerates and slaves; it has a mellow attitude with plenty of service, dinner and evening breaks.

Deep inside the mine, however- where Orc excavators hastily build new mine shafts are baffled after finding a shocking amount of Human relics; pointing towards an under ground city of some kind. Hidden under the dusts of Alto's deep mine is a former human hidden city, the Orcs have trouble reading the languages of ancient human and are coming further and further to the city limits where they hope to gain new technology and understanding.

However, strange rumbles, cracks and tomes have pointed towards that these ancient humans had a skill for black magicks and the few shamans of the Alto Orcs are worried, they pray to the spirits of nature for guidance.
xeanos
xeanos

Back to top Go down

Trouble for the Orcs of Alto Empty Re: Trouble for the Orcs of Alto

Post by xeanos Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:51 am

Rumbles break free in the underground mines of Alto. The smoke clears, rubble passes and it becomes clear to what the source of the tremors are coming from; an Undead mining party! Large undead creatures march from the holes made by the mining operations, surrounded by zombies and ghouls the slaves, excavators and slave masters run for cover only to be chased by Vampiric skeleton knights.

Chunnak, once hearing the news immediately ran down to face the skeleton knights in combat; desperate for success, he commands his forces to take up defensive positions inside the mine and at the mines entrance. The Orcs set up a desperate chain of tier-esc defense bases. Many Orc champions however, sick of Chunnak's use of tactics, charge down into the depths of the mine.

Fighting ensues.
xeanos
xeanos

Back to top Go down