General Lore

Go down

General Lore

Post by Omni on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:30 am

// In my opinion, it's the little things that make a universe immersive.  Shared history, details.  So, that's why I'm making this topic.  So people can post little bits of lore from their respective nations and such.  Think.. Dragon Age's Codex entries.  I'll probably use the format of excerpts from books and such, but other people can use other formats.

At first glance, many mistake Wyverns for Dragons.  This is, after all, a common mistake, and the source of many of the nastier legends surrounding Dragons.  The easiest way to tell the difference is the number of legs, though this is often difficult while the beast is in flight.  Wyverns only have two legs, whereas Dragons have four.  Dragons are typically territorial, but rarely aggressive.  Wyverns, on the other hand are incredibly aggressive, hostile creatures.  Unlike Dragons, Wyverns are social creatures that often hunt in packs.  However, while Dragons are sapient, intelligent beings, Wyverns, while clever creatures, are not intelligent.

- From Dragon and Wyvern, A Dichotomy, By Father Irrien
Omni

Back to top Go down