[OG;009] Kallan'Muya System

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[OG;009] Kallan'Muya System - Page 2 Empty Re: [OG;009] Kallan'Muya System

Post by Chief on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 am

The docking bays would open after the regular security scans were performed, allowing the two nations to land safely.

Cancer Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Bospy on Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:51 am

COUNCIL STATION

Almost immediately, huge ambassadors dressed in woolen garb and colored with yellow dotting exit the ship. Quickly directed to an empty embassy space, the Hakoni set up extremely fast. One furry advisor, almost seven feet tall, approaches whomever would approach the ship upon arrival as his cronies set up.

Taurus Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:03 am

A group of three People soldiers would appear to be the welcome party. All of them send a bow-like nod towards the advisor "Welcome," the middle soldier speaks, "Do you wish for us to show you to the Council chambers so you may join the current meeting?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:02 am

Council Station

From the UNC Quishan, a relatively large shuttle would deploy, evidently intended for the purpose of carrying a larger amount of cargo and personell than what most shuttles would allow. Quickly, the shuttle would dock with the station, and once the airlock and undergone pressurisation, the doors would part to reveal Ambassador Vas, who was donning a synthetic 'sheet' over his 'back', alongside the standard 'collar' like device around what appeared to be a neck, allowing translation of his speech. Guarding him were five Marines, three of which were Rakhan of about seven feet in height, and the remaining two being Human, all of which wore standard Marine Operational Armour, albeit with a somewhat more ceremonial tone added.

Two of the Marines stepped forth in unison, rifles held downwards, towards the ground, whilst the Ambassador gracefully floated forth, his 'collar' slightly illuminating as it begin to emit an almost harmonic, yet synthetic voice.
"Greetings, I am Ambassador Ixius Vas, official representative of the Korrae Union. It is an honour to be present on this station."

-Damien Trotter, Only Fools and Horses

[OG;009] Kallan'Muya System - Page 2 YY0KLtn
Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 am

A seperate trio of soldiers is sent to greet the Korrea Union. They all give the ambassador a bow-like nod, before the middle soldier replies "The honor is all ours. Would you like us to show you to the council chambers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 am

Council Station

Lowering his 'head' in what seemed to be a gesture similar to that of a bow, the Ambassador spoke once more. "Indeed, if you would lead the way, please." Yet again, the Ambassador's 'collar' lit up, to indicate when he spoke.

Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bospy on Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:07 pm

The Hakoni ambassador would struggle to respond, but eventually he collects his words and speaks primitive sentences through a device recording mathematical integers.

"Very well, skyman. I need to speak with the people of this place."

Taurus Posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesofMarch on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:21 pm

Council Station
Council Chambers

'With much conviction, I believe the Alarei will have no desire for negotiation.. But we can attempt to do such. And I make no blind assertions, my friend. If they wanted talk, they would had at least sent a message to us before attacking. But no, it was a blind attack. They expected us dead, or they expect us to be dead soon. Unless they attempt communications, my judgement remains the same, and war must be fought. Of course, as I said earlier.. We can attempt communications, but it may be dangerous..'

The Empress replies lightly, a tinge of frustration added to her voice. Releasing her hands from the sides of her cracked pedestal, she releases a soft, bubbly sigh from beneath the confines of her helmet. Her Imperial Guard stand rigid at attention beneath her, only slightly flinching at the sudden outburst from the Empress earlier. They keep their shields at the ready, and their slot swords charged; no matter what.

Council Station
Docking Bay

As the Hakoni and the Korrae Union ambassadors exit their craft and begin to converse with the People soldiers, they would notice the interior design of the hanger bay. It is rather luxurious, with the walls bubbly and synthetic in nature. A rocky outcropping makes up one of the walls adjacent to the exit of the docking bay, in which a small waterfall trickles gently down the side of it and lands within' a small pool around the rock wall. Small amounts of vegetation, mostly a pink moss-like plant, grow around the water and give the alien docking bay a more inviting, planet-like feeling.

As well, the Korrae Union and Hakoni ambassadors would note the opening of the docking bay exit door; the large blast door sliding apart to reveal a host of new figures. These figures, dressed in an assortment of green-plated synthetic armors would remain by the doorway, carrying glowing-green plasma rifles at the position of attention. They seem to be some sort of security force, and although the creatures, being around four feet tall, having three fingers each and backwards bending legs, seem to be not so intimidating.. They do their best to remain so. The single red eyes of their helmets lock upon the new arrivals, and they silently wait for them to be finished with the People.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Both trio's would lead their respected guests towards the council chamber, seemingly ignoring the so-called security force while they do so. There would be room for questions during this transfer, seeing as it might be interruptive to the ongoing meeting to ask questions then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:26 am

Council Station
Council Chambers

"I apologise, but I must cut the link now. We are docking with the Carentan, and they need the power from the quantum entangler to power the primary engine. Ambassador, take over from here."

With that, the President's video feed was cut, replaced by the Presidential Seal. Static filled the room for a few moments, and then the screen turned offline altogether. The meeting with the President was quite clearly over, at least until she could get to the station in person.

But the United Systems was not about to let itself go unrepresented. Ambassador Cole stepped forward to assume his position behind the podium dedicated to the USC's speaker, and cleared his throat before activating his headset. His armed guard, consisting of three soldiers bearing a skull insignia on their breastplates and clad with a very rare armor remained completely still, their visors showing a red scanline effect.

"I can confidently say that any attempts at negotiating with the Alarei will end in more death. The last time we tried that, they launched a surprise attack against our shipyards and sparked the Alarei Wars. But we may be able to help with establishing a link, if that's what the council decides. Our men are currently boarding one of their disabled dreadnoughts. We are hoping to download their databanks."

For anyone watching, it would be obvious that the Ambassador had more to say. And he would have said it, if it weren't for the new arrivals to the council: the representatives from the Korrae Union and the Hakoni. He gave them a polite bow of his head before speaking again.

"The United Systems moves that this meeting be adjourned until the representatives from all invited nations have settled in. We need time to regroup our forces, re-establish space superiority and come up with useful data. Any further bickering over the issue would be fruitless, especially given how we are for all intents and purposes blind at the moment."
Hades
Hades
ACCESS: CERBERUS

http://generalroleplay.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:59 am

Council Station
Council Chambers

Ambassador Vas remained silent during the transfer, opting to make his inquiries after the Council Meeting, when it would be more appropriate. Upon arrival in the chamber, he returned Ambassador Cole's polite gesture with a bow-like movement of his head, before continuing to listen to what Cole had to say. His guards closely followed suit, though they were spaced apart in a manner which would allow one a decent view of Vas.

Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 am

The Leader nods a welcome towards ambassador Vas, before replying to Cole.

"With both the Systems Republic and People's Society voting in favor, the issue appears closed, unless a member of the General Assembly has any objections. I suggest awaiting your findings, ambassador, and use them to seek contact with our adversary.

The People's Society votes to adjourn this meeting for a day's time, and requests to debate the Kotunga situation tomorrow at 4."
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesofMarch on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 am

Council Station
Council Chambers

The Empress listens intently to the words of the President and her Ambassador Cole. With a soft, bubbly sigh from beneath the confines of her helmet, she slowly glances down at her Imperial Guardswomen, who wait patiently at attention beneath their podium. Quietly, she releases a soft barking noise, and with vigor, her Imperial Guardswomen quickly drop their arms to their sides, and part ways at the bottom of her podium; preparing for her exit from her stage. While remaining totally silent and unmoving, they silently watch the chambers via their HUD's.. And they focus their unnoticeable attention upon the new ambassadors within' the room.

Eyeing these new ambassadors as well, the Empress of the Systems Republic gives a soft nod of acknowledgment, the many tied endings of her black and silvery hair bobbing with her head's motion. With that simple nod, she turns her attention back towards the matter at hand, and with a soft, saddened, and tired tinge to her voice, she speaks through her podium; which releases the synthetic translation of her high-pitched, feminine honks and chirps.

<::'We shall adjourn the meeting for now.. I for one, must return to my quarters on the station. I have... Many hard plans to put to work. Human Ambassador, as well as my dear friend from the People.. Once these meetings are finished I urged you to consider my previous offer, as it still stands. Until we discover the location of our enemy, as well as a way to contact them.. Let us rest.'::>

And with that, the Empress pushes her tiny form away from her podium, and begins to step down the steps of her stand. With her Imperial Guard rigid as can be, they and the Empress begin to make their way from the chamber. They stop not to speak to anyone, not even the newly arrived alien ambassadors..

Finally, she can release her inner emotions without judgement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 am

The large screens behind the podium display the same message.

"MEETING ADJOURNED - 4 PM TOMORROW"

The leader moves to perform his signature conclusion move: shaking his accomplishes' hands. As the Empress has already departed, he moves over to the ambassador, attempting to give him a firm handshake "Well-spoken as always, ambassador. I'm sure we'll come to a mutual agreement on the Kotunga situation tomorrow." After the Ambassador's reply, if any, he moves down the podium's steps, towards the newly arrived ambassadors, extending his hand for a welcoming handshake.

"Welcome, new friends! In troubled times such as these there's no thing better than seeing new friendly faces to accompany us."
Chief
Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 pm

Council Station
Council Chambers

Ambassador Vas, possessing a tentacle-like appendage used for gripping objects in favour of a hand or anything of the sort, instead offers the leader a polite bow of the head, before speaking.

"Such is mutual. You have my gratitude for such welcomeness."

Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20 am

The Ambassador's reply was a polite nod as he returned the handshake, even going as far as to flash a smile at the alien Leader. He then moved off towards the exit, seemingly too busy to greet the new arrivals any further than he did when they first arrived. The three power-armoured soldiers followed him.
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 am

"Such is my pleasure to extend. I hope your two nations will find your time within our council beneficiary. If you happen to come across any inquiries you wish to see answered, feel free to contact me or one of my fellow councilors and we'll do our best to suffice.", the leader replies. "For now, I must depart. See you soon, ambassadors." He then nods to both of them, walking off into the direction of the Empress' quarters. His guards attempt to follow him, but he shrugs them off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:57 am

Council Station
USC Embassy Chambers, Conference Room

"Get me the Admiral."

Ambassador Cole carried a new air of confidence with him. Shortly before the meeting had ended, his retinal display had informed him that an Admiral Shaw wished to speak with him over a very important matter. He had heard of the Admiral; commander of the 22nd Supercarrier Battle Group, a distinguished veteran pilot who had climbed up to command her own supercarrier. The Hastings was a fine ship, or so he had heard. What alerted him to the importance of the meeting, however, was the fact that the last reports from the California System indicated that the USS Hastings had engaged and was in the process of boarding an Alarei dreadnought.

Then, he was told the President would be joining the video meeting. His suspicions had been confirmed. The good Admiral had found something, and that something could only be of benefit to the Ambassador's mission at the present time. He could leave no room for one of the other nations to step in: his country had to be the first to present something noteworthy to the council, this continuing to prove just how great humanity was and how important the United Systems was to the council. The actual military implications of the information did not concern him: he was a diplomat, not a soldier. He would let the generals deal with the actual threat, while he dealt with the public relations.

The embassy staff cleared the room as he entered, and the lights dimmed. The massive screen on the other end of the chamber flickered to life, displaying the Presidential Seal on the right one and the emblem of the Hastings Battle Group on the other. Then, the two women appeared: Admiral Shaw, and President McKinley.

"Madame President. Admiral. To what do I owe the honour?"

The Admiral was the first to speak. The President seemed just as curious as he himself felt, and that eased his worry a little.

"Ambassador, I do not have much time to discuss this, but the operation was successful. We confirmed that our software infiltration protocols still work, and downloaded the entire databank of the dreadnought. They managed to erase big part of it, but we got several items of interest to present. I'll just talk you through the most important ones.

First of all, we were able to break the first-level encryption of their computers. We think we can use that to disable their ships and weapons much faster if we get an opportunity to upload the modified virus package. My officers tell me that if we can find a viable uplink method, we can get back to shutting their ships down like during the first war. The problem is that it still takes a boarding team to access their mainframe, and we can't board their ships until their defenses are down, at which point there's no reason to do it.

While we are still working on the second level, we think we know why their attacks failed so miserably, with respect to our Kal'Bavakorian allies. They grossly underestimated how far the galaxy had recovered from the first war, thought there was no way to defend against them. Their defensive estimates for Sanctuary were a pair of battleships at most, not two capitals and their escorts. They also didn't seem to expect us to use jump gates.

There is also something more... controversial. We think we have the tachyon frequencies needed to hail their homeworld, or at the very least a listening post. We can talk to them using our translation software from before the first war, if that's what you choose to do.

Finally, we have a set of coordinates. We don't know what they are, but they are beyond the inhabitable zone of the sector. Could be a military outpost, but we have no way of knowing for certain. We also can't figure out where they retreated to after the war, at least until we break the next encryption level.

I have a ship to attend to, so use this information as you wish. Thank you for your time."

"Thank you, Admiral."

The Admiral's face disappeared from the screen, the the President's video feed slided to the middle to fill up the remaining space. She remained silent, and finally focused her eyes on those of the Ambassador.

"Just go ahead and tell the council at the next meeting. And please get the rest of the nations to attend, we can't stall for long before the Alarei try to finish what they started. I will be there soon."

As the last image faded, the Ambassador let out a light sigh. He wasn't so sure the information should be shared as freely with the aliens, but he had been given an order by the President, and he was going to follow it. He stepped out of the room just as the lights flickered back to life.
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by Zombiedude101 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:18 am

Council Station
Far Orbit

Meanwhile, Ambassador Vas and his closely following guards had approached one one of the People Soldiers, the one who he assumed to be the one who'd escorted him earlier, and promptly made his inquiry.

"Forgive me for asking, but do you know where a vacant embassy space might be? Preferably with a pleasant view, and close to a lake, fountain or something of the sort."

Zombiedude101
Zombiedude101

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesofMarch on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Council Station
Embassy Lane

[OG;009] Kallan'Muya System - Page 2 Federal_police_by_petugee-d5lginl

<::'PLACE YOUR HANDS UPON YOUR HEAD! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST BY ORDER OF DOCTRINE SEVEN DASH SIX OF REPUBLIC LAW.'::>

'Wha-.. But we didn't e-..'

<::'SILENCE HUMAN. DISREGARD OF REPUBLIC LAW WILL BE MET WITH FORCE...'::>

Outside the main Council Chambers, within' the hold of the stations main civilian meeting center, a group of humans had been stopped. One had been holding a Book of Mormon, a religious human item.. And the System Republic Shield-Warriors, who had been on a patrol around the station, had not taken lightly to this. With religion being utterly banned in Republic Space, the guards had reacted like any Kal'Bavakorian officer would to such a vile disregard of one of the most touchy subjects in Republic Law...

They surrounded the group, and pounced. With two men, two women, and a ten year old child placed under arrest; the four female Kal guards had forced the humans roughly to the deck of one of the station's many plasteel walkways, and had begun to snap stun cuffs upon their almost-too-large wrists. Against the pleading demands of the male leader of the group of human civilians, clearly from some sort of human religious college by their apparel, the lead Kal'Bavakorian guard had removed the Book of Mormon from their possession, as well as any religious items on their person, and had begun to take the items into a special hard-light container; which enveloped the items easily.

The guard who held the items turned towards the Shield-Sergeant, who outstretched her three-fingered, webbed hand for the items. She huffed quietly behind the black visor of her Shield-Armor, with the hard-light shields that encompassed her armor sizzling quietly. With a quiet snarl, she disengaged the translation software in her armor and spoke in Kal'Bavakorian to the Shield-Warrior who held our the confiscated gear, which she took promptly and placed the contained items on her back,"Find anything else on them?"

The Shield-Warrior shook her armored head in reply to the Shield-Sergeant, her mandibles fluttering beneath her armor as she did,''No Madame Shield-Sergeant, we did not... Only lead-based writing utensils and paperback books on them for study."

The Shield-Sergeant nodded in reply and, while glancing down at the taller, yet prone and cuffed humans, she clicked softly,"Very Well. Alert the USC Embassy of this, and call a grav tram to come pick up the prisoners at once. They shall be spending the night in containment.."

In response, the Shield-Warrior snapped her hand over her armored-chest, and bowed her head quickly, before walking towards the humans. While the Shield-Sergeant watched on, the other three Warriors begin to lift the detainees and prep them for transport; even as they protested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:44 am

Council Station
Kal'Bavakorian Security Outpost

Only minutes after the Kal'Bavakorian guards arrested the small family of Mormons and notified the USC Embassy, the mechanisms of the United Systems Military Police were kicked into full operation. A platoon of marines assigned to the Military Police corps, always on alert to deal with time-critical situations, were given the order to mobilize and move to the Kal'Bavakorian sector. Their objective was simple: to retrieve the captured humans. And that was exactly what they were going to do; the United Systems operated on a constitution, and that constitution had been breached by the unwarranted arrest. Freedom of religion and expression thereof was a guaranteed right for all citizens of the USC, and despite the fact that a very large percentage of the population did not believe in a deity, the Military was sworn to defend the rights of the few who did.

The marines converged on the Kal'Bavakorian section of the station, going as far as they were allowed to before assuming a close staggered line formation. With their arms presented and their riot shields attached to their suits, they simply stood, waiting for anyone to come out of the sealed section to greet them. One man in an officer's uniform remained at the back, armed with nothing more than a .50 caliber sidearm. Judging by his suit's Navy digital camouflage pattern, he was a Navy officer, and his rank insignia identified him as a Lieutenant Commander.
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesofMarch on Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 am

Council Station
Sector 1; Kal'Bavakorian Habitat

[OG;009] Kallan'Muya System - Page 2 Citadel_by_epson361-d2z76tb

A large facility could be seen, filled with the short, armored Kal'Bavakorian people who were going about their business. In a place akin to a technologically advanced Central Park, they could be seen having drinks, singing, dancing.. Simply enjoying themselves upon the station. If one was to look close, though, they could sense something peculiar. Although they are of an alien race, it appears they seem to be 'forcing' their fun, as if to forget the very horrible past few days the entire Kal'Bavakorian race has experienced as a whole. The main Republic Plaza, as the holographic sign says above the large, Hard-Light Gate that separates the humans from more intimate contact with the Kal'Bavakorian diplomats and civilians on the other side, is, while not filled, has a few civilians and diplomats moving about. Some are centered around some sort of outdoor karaoke station, where a Kal stands far above the others and sings gently in a luminous, alien language filled with strange syllables and sounds; the harmony of the music is almost unbelievable. It sounds much more relaxed and peaceful than the mostly hard demeanor the Kals seem to give out to the other races..

Elsewhere, within' the visible plaza behind the protective Hard-Light Gate, there is a large public bath. Visible are the Kal'Bavakorians, around two females and three males, all starkly naked and settled within' the luminous public bath. They honk and chatter to each other nonchalantly, as if the very idea of being naked in public does not disturb them. From what the humans can tell, Kal bodies appear very humanoid in appearance, retaining all 'parts' that would be expected, besides the strange scales, horns, and unnatural appendages one would not expect from the aliens. They also have gills, strange muscle obstrusions, and some females even expose tentacles that range from their backs; where the nodes usually lie.

The humans would also notice something.. Irregular. Figures never before seen in Kal'Bavakorian society. These Kals are visibly female, and shorter than others, but they are dressed in strange black garb, that glows a subtle green and violet from different sections of their strange suits. They stay at the very edges of this alien plaza, and watch silently over the gathered Kal'Bavakorians. They themselves are under heavy guard, with multiple Marines placed at their sides to protect them...

[OG;009] Kallan'Muya System - Page 2 Federal_police_by_petugee-d5lginl

While the humans may be observing the otherworldly culture that ranges throughout the Kal'Bavakorian Habitat, the Hard-Light Gate would suddenly deactivate; shrinking into nothingness. Suddenly presented on the other side of the gate are a team of five Kal'Bavakorian Shield-Warriors, lead by the same Kal'Bavakorian Shield-Sergeant from before. She carries a set of gold shoulder-pieces, as well as a few intricate bead-strings, which hang off the front of the visor of her helmet. With glowing eyes narrowed beneath the black visors of their helmets, the Shield-Warriors march forward in a unified group to meet the Human soldiers. Their plasma lancers are presented forward, and with each unified step, the ground shakes a bit from their heavy armor, and the staccato of their march echoes throughout the large hallway.

The Shield-Sergeant at front shakes her head a few times as she glances upwards at the human Lieutenant Colonel, the beads upon her armor flipping from side to side with each shake. She marches straight up to the Lieutenant Colonel and, in an irritated manner, she speaks in her synthetic-based, English voice.

<::'Humans? What is the meaning of this show of military might? I say, I will have you reported to your Leader immediately if you shall not disperse!'::>

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Council Station

The officer remained quiet for a few moments, searching for a paper in one of his vest's many breast pockets. While his uniform had been kept straight and tidy by the looks of it, he had skipped shaving that morning, and eyed the Kal'Bavakorian figures with an annoyed glare. It wouldn't be too extreme to assume that this man had been awoken in a hurry, and forced into duty at a time during which he would rather enjoy the confines of his bunk. Within a couple of seconds, he removed a folded paper from the vest and unwrapped it, extending it towards the Shield-Sergeant. Were she to take a look at it, she would see a very formally written letter from the United Systems embassy demanding the immediate release of the captured humans, along with the appropriate amounts of legalese and complex legal precedents in both human and interspecies law. The letter was signed by a Colonel Jennifer Redding, Head of Security for the human embassy, and the Ambassador.

"We are here to see to the immediate release of the humans your forces have taken in custody. This arrest is in complete violation of the United Systems constitution, and steps upon everything our people have fought to achieve for centuries: freedom of expression. These people were not in the slightest causing disruption to the operations of the station, or provoking violence. The United Systems embassy wishes to make it clear that this is a matter in which it is not willing to back down." harshly explained the Lieutenant Commander, keeping an overall straight posture and neutral expression.
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by EyesofMarch on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 am

Council Station

The Shield-Sergeant, under the watchful eye of her comrades, slowly accepts the strange letter from the humans. She pauses for a moment, the glowing eyes beneath the black visor of her helmet narrowing a bit; as if confused on how to open the strange letter. After a few moments of trouble, she would slowly open the paper letter with gentle precision, and would scan the readings within' very, very slowly. With each passing moment, the Shield-Sergeant seems to grow more irritated; visible by the fact her three-fingered, gloved hands seem to tear into the paper as she continues to read. After a few tense moments of her reading, the Shield-Sergeant lets out a snarling noise; to which her fellow Shield-Warriors snap to attention at. She was clearly irritated by this letter, the readings having created a feeling.. Of what? Anger seemed the most reasonable emotion visible in the Shield-Sergeant, and without pause, the Shield-Sergeant turned to one of her companions. With a gruff chirping noise, she spoke to her in the Kal language..

"With great haste, ask one of our Great Scribes to come to our aid here.."

With a quick bow, the addressed soldier turns away and rushes back inside of the Hard-Light Barrier to do as she was addressed. With that, the Shield-Sergeant turns back to the human officer, not caring for his unshaven face, nor his irritated manner. Pausing to switch on the translation software on her Holo-Tool, which remained visible on her forearm for a split moment for use, she began to speak.. And she didn't sound happy.

<::"..May I remind you, humans, that whilst we are within' the confines of this station; this station is also within' the confines of Republic Space, in the Hallo'Wai System. And your humans open degradation of our laws against the use of religious texts and items in public goes against what /we/ have fought for for generations. They were disrupting the lives of Republic citizens.. And I assure you, should they have continued, there might have been violence. My people have brought your riotous humans into custody for their safety, as well as to prove a point.."::>

The Shield-Sergeant huffs once.

<::"The Republic's laws are just as meaningful as your, if not more so in this case. My people shall also not back down in this occasion, as what we have done is just and right. You shall wait until their projected release time, as we have withheld... Harsher means of detainment due to their naivety."::>

Back to top Go down

Post by Hades on Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 am

Council Station

"Then we will stay here and wait. But I urge you to reconsider."

Throughout the speech, the commander had managed to maintain a neutral posture; he had seen the irritation on the Kal'Bavakorian's body language, and in her voice, and he had become equally as irritated by it. While she was technically right that the station was in her territory, law from the era of the first council dictated that any station dedicated to housing the embassies of council nations and facilitating meetings and negotiations between them was considered neutral territory. He had let that slide however, since it was obvious the Kals were not aware of said law. And so, he simply issued his last statement and retreated back behind the line of marines. He threw an angry glare towards the aliens before he disappeared in the mass of riot gear-clad soldiers, seemingly getting in contact with his superiors shortly after.

The troops maintained their positions, weapons presented and ready, but suddenly, their orders changed. They deployed their riot shields and loaded stun magazines into their rifles, while more and more of them assembled. After a few minutes, riot police stopped arriving; power armored commandos came instead, carrying weapons that one would expect could find better use crippling a tank, or assaulting a fortress. The humans made no actual threats, nor did they advance on the embassy, but they were clearly there for the long haul; there was no intention to back down.
Hades
Hades

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next