Klub Navadniy, 07E.

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Klub Navadniy, 07E. - Page 3 Empty Re: Klub Navadniy, 07E.

Post by Blitz on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Is stopped by his feet, swinging the blade just inches from his neck. She is pushed off and regains balance immediately, standing two meters away from him in a readied stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by John_Roxton on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:55 am

The Agent would shrug, he'd look across lazily and simply say.

"Zealots, people like the Kal's here are perfect suspects.".

Klub Navadniy, 07E. - Page 3 1Vd8Y
John_Roxton
John_Roxton

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:53 am

The merc, now back on his feet, remains in a combat-ready position. He remains still, awaiting her move. "I was wondering when someone was going to steal that camera-drone move I did a couple of brawls back. Knew I should've copyrighted it."

Cancer Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:20 am

Koschei merely stares at him, not responding. She begins to circle him, her eyes darting over his body quickly. Again she strikes, dashing forward with her blades in an X position at his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:47 am

A single Zeleniyan dropship exits jump about two kilometers from the space station. Inside the control room of the space ship, one of the operators looks at the specifications of the ship, looks away, then does a double take. "Chyortzegrum!" He begins typing quickly, calling out to his fellow mobsters,"We've got Zeleniyan official types! Hip-8 Mark two dropship just exited jump phase!" Several mobsters looked over, then cursed to themselves, grabbing their headsets and speaking with the small frigate fleet and other defense areas of the ship.

The kinetic launchers on the space ship and the missile launchers on the frigates were primed, targeting the little dropship. A single warning message was sent gruffly in Slavnok.
"Turn your ship around, fucker, we don't take official-types." A long pause, then a reply."Tell Viktor that Vinkov wants to talk."

Vinkov stood with his hands behind his back in the elevator, two heavily armed guards standing on either side of him. The door slid open, the airlock to Navadniy's private club. Vinkov looks on either side of him and says to the guards,"There usually this much security for guests?" They offer no response, motioning him forward with their weapons. He passes through the airlock, the weapons scanner, and enters the room. The club is empty, it appears to have been cleared out. Only Navadniy sits on the other end of the club at his table, with Koschei the Deathless standing beside him. The crime boss and the mercenary both look up at the door opening.

Navadniy slides out of his chair, opening his arms. He is wearing an extravagant white suit.
"Vinkov, old friend! You gave my boys a scare, coming in that government ship. What brings you to my home?" Vinkov smirks,"I need a bit of help, tovarisch." They exchange a quick embrace, as he leads Vinkov to his seat. Navadniy waves off the guards and they walk out of the club. Vinkov takes his seat, glancing to Koschei, then to Navadniy. Navadniy smiles,"Ah, you haven't been properly introduced. Though I'm sure you know Koschei, don't you, Vinkov?" Vinkov nodded, looked the merc in the eyes. She offered a cold stare, standing by Navadniy's side. "Yes, I remember the first time I came here I betted against her. Lost me two thousand rubles."

Navadniy laughs heartfully at this, clapping his hands,"Yes, she's our champion, if you will. But anyway, to business, Vinkov. Why are you here?" Vinkov reaches into his pocket and pulls out a PDA, pulling up a picture from it. He pushes it forward. Navadniy picks it up, examining the picture of an arm-sized cylinder with glowing orange-veinlike markings. "Do you know what this is?" Navadniy's smile fades, he places the PDA down gently."I've heard of the legend." He intertwines his fingers. Vinkov takes the PDA,"Do you know where I can find it?" Navadniy sighs, shaking his head,"Last I heard the government was looking for it." Vinkov kept pursuing the question,"But do you know where it is?"

Navadniy leans back in his chair, setting his hands on his lap,"Yes, and no." Vinkov gestures for him to explain. "The Black Shark mercenaries took it. I payed them to do it. But they went behind my back and they never returned with it. Should never have gave them the coordinates." Vinkov furrows his brows,"What the fuck were you thinking, why did YOU want it?!" Koschei tenses up, un-crossing her arms. Navadniy raises a hand to the mercenary, then looks to Vinkov. "I was going to space it into that star." He gestures out a window on the other side of the club to the star in the solar system. "Albeit I'm Zeleniy's most wanted criminal, Vinkov, but I'm no madman! Ha! Atleast not completely! I do things that profit me and my family.." He points his many ringed fingers towards his chest, then points a finger at Vinkov. "Whatever comes from the final piece will only bring chaos. They will have what they need to dominate." Vinkov waves his hand at him, interrupting him. "Yes, I know, that's why I need to find it before they do."

Navadniy nods, and takes out his own PDA, pressing a few buttons he slides it across the table. Vinkov picks it up, on it are some coordinates. "The lair of the Black Sharks, old friend. I warn you, these men are more devoted to the ultimate dream than the government. They are barely living organisms anymore. But no one can hide from the Zeleniyans for long, and no matter how many cybernetic implants and limbs you have, you cannot stop an army at your front door. So perhaps it's best if you go in." Vinkov motions to Navadniy's guards across the club,"I'll pay for whatever your guys are using." Navadniy shakes his head,"No, not necessary. Doubt you could afford our best anyway, since the Zeleniyans froze your inter-planetary account. I'll give you everything for free. And take Koschei with you." Vinkov gets out of his seat, then looks to the tall mercenary, squinting at her. "You know I wo-" Navadniy cuts him off,"Work alone, yes, I know. Which almost got you sent to the orbital clinker on Mirovka. You'll die if you go there alone, plus Koschei is an ex-Blackshark. Ask her yourself, she's almost completely cybernetic save for the vital organs and the brain."

Koschei stares blankly at Vinkov from under her gasmask. Vinkov shrugs,"Somehow I can believe that much." Navadniy stands and slaps his hand on Vinkov's back,"I've already scrapped that ship you came with, I'll get you the best guns I have and a good ride, too."

Last edited by Blitz on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Blitz on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:12 am

cheeki breeki

Back to top Go down

Post by Chief on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:35 pm

// Sorry, will reply to this ASAP.

Cancer Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum